I'm so excited! Today, my friend Amy and I are off to Holiday House! We went together last year at 6 and 7 months pregnant and had a blast! Most of you know my LOVE for everything sparkly and Holiday House gets me in the Christmas spirit! Decorating for Christmas is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do!
For those of you who don't know, Holiday house is put on every year by the Junior League and it has tons of merchants under one roof. It is a great place to get Christmas gifts and decor ideas! I'm hoping to refrain from buying any more Christmas decorations this year. It is my weakness! But I have a feeling my decor will be a little less this year because of little man. I plan on putting up my tree next weekend and then working on the door Thanksgiving weekend. We will see how the tree goes, I have a feeling I am going to have to buy one of those gates to put around it. B is already VERY inquisitive...
After Holiday House we are headed to Tulsa for Kyles bowling tournament. I will be back on Sunday with some photos! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am not sure how I came across your blog, but I did. Mr. Boston is adorable and your little puppers are the cutest things ever. I used to have Miniature Schnauzer.... they were my babies. Oh how I miss them!! Loved your blog!
Post a Comment