B has been extra cranky the past couple of days and I thought last night to feel around on his gums and sure enough WE HAVE A TOOTH COMING THROUGH!!! Finally! I seriously thought I might have a toothless child! We have his 9 month photos scheduled with Heather tomorrow. I only have a couple of outfits for him and I am out of ideas on what would be cute shots. Any ideas??? I was going to do our family Christmas photo but Kyle will be out of town.
I had another hair mishap...
I decided to dye my hair late Sunday night. I have been in a total funk! I easily get bored with my look, especially lately, I have been having real body image issues and I am so unhappy with the way I look. I just wanted something different.
Well the box said dark blonde and it turned out AUBURN! I must say I should know better, I used to do this all the time in college. I just need to leave it to the professionals! Now I am trying to decide if I should just let it fade out or get Amanda Rhea to fix it somehow? Sigh...
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Aww ya for Boston getting his 1st tooth!!! I love getting Brody's pictures dont yet hate it becasue I hate having to plan the outfits, because I want to make sure I pick the perfect ones!!!!
as a professional - I will just say that is true, sometimes your box color will amaze you and give you good results. But most often - it won't :( Different box colors use different types of dyes (henna, metallic etc) and those can have adverse reactions with previously used color on your hair and/or hair products.
That's the beauty of the beast! Paying for what you really want :)
Congratulations on tooth number 1 !
I'm not sure what you are so unhappy with because you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your post baby body ROCKS! When you look in the mirror and your not sure you like what you see remember that beautiful body made one handsome little boy in 9 very short months! I can't say it enough Court but you really do look great!!!
Post a Comment