Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life is a roller coaster these days. Kyle finally got home yesterday, only to leave for Fayetteville today, but he will be home late tonight thank goodness! Amy had baby Stella yesterday morning, I can't wait to meet her. I am a bit jealous just because I don't know how much longer I have and the waiting is killing me! Everyone says "enjoy this time without the responsibility" but I can't help it. I get checked on Monday so we will see if any progress has been made by little man.
Work has been unending chaos for me the past couple of weeks and has no signs of slowing down until I go into labor! I have to work right up to the end and have so much to do! Needless to say I am not enjoying the added stress and at this point I am pretty careless about everything. All i want to do is sleep because I am so tired, but cannot get comfortable enough to do so. Not to mention the fact that I have to get up to use the bathroom at least every two hours!
Anyway, enough complaining. I have a pregnancy massage scheduled for tomorrow and I am super pumped! I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as the "real thing" b/c I can't lay on my stomach, but any relaxation at this point is better than nothing, right?
Speaking of my anticipation, here is a list of things that I cannot wait to do in the near future:
God sure is teaching me some patience right now!
I can't wait to....
Be done with the whole labor process
See what Boston will look like
Hold Boston for the first time
See Kyle's face when Boston arrives
Wear normal, cute clothes and high heels again
Believe it or not, workout...
Sleep on my stomach
Have a glass of wine and a hot bath
Walk normal again
buy some Spring clothes, I am loving all of the bright colors
have a TAN!
bend over
put my socks/shoes/tights on without getting out of breath!
There are plenty more, but I have to get to work!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Your post is funny! You are definitely at that point of being fed up! ha! I had a pregnancy massage and I did get to be on my belly. they have a mattress that has a hole that you can put your belly through. hopefully where you go will have that! I went to the Rejuvenation Spa off of Rodney Parham. I can't wait for your next appt to see the progression! I will pray that you get to have him at 37 weeks! :)
I know exactly how you felt, I was the same way with Caroline. But, it was hot July, so I had some very swollen ankles. I went to the Rejuvenation Clinic and I was able to lay on my stomach because of a special pillow. But, Caroline did not like that position at all, so it was more comfortable for me to lay on my back or side. I was getting up every 45 minutes, no joke before I had her. I hope you have progress on Monday!! Can't wait for you to post!!
Post a Comment